How Did I Catch the Coronavirus: I had been isolated since April 1st. Scientists state that the incubation period can be anywhere from two to fourteen days, although fourteen days, or longer, is rare. Where would I have picked it up? I had had almost no exposure to any other person for more than two weeks. In any case, by the second week, I started to feel a little better. Still unusually exhausted, but I thought that might just be quarantine malaise.
10 agosto 2020
-
StayAway Covid: após 38 mil casos, foram gerados apenas 730 códigos de infectados : Entre dois milhões de downloads e mais de 38 mil doe...
-
The COVID-19 Indoor Safety Guideline : The COVID-19 Indoor Safety Guideline is an evolving tool intended to familiarize the interested ...
-
Moderna Announces Longer Shelf Life for its COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate at Refrigerated Temperatures : Vaccine candidate now expected to rem...